We spent the afternoon at The Gateway. We saw the latest Walt Disney movie, Kung Fu Panda, and then enjoyed watching the boys play in the fountains. We all had a ton of fun!
The presentAs you can see, the antenna is missing on Brent's car. A couple weeks ago we were taking Matt to Scouts when the garage door wouldn't shut. Brent went to investigate the problem, only to discover that the sensor wires had been cut. Jeremy finally fessed up; he had found the garden clippers in the garden box. He then admitted to "cutting that wire thing on your car, Daddy." "What wire thing, Jeremy?" When we returned we discovered what wire thing he was talking about. The one luxury left in this 18-year-old car is the radio, and Brent LOVES the radio, especially talk radio. Because the motor on the antenna had long since died, the replacement part cost about $60. Ouch! We splurged, even though at this point replacement parts nearly outvalue the car.
4 comments:
I love how you roasted marshmallows on his cake! That is funny! Happy Birthday Brent...kinda late!
Happy birthday Brent! It looks like you had fun. I'm glad. Your cake looks a little crowded though. I guess you might as well roast marshmallows on it since it puts off as much fire as a campfire. J/K!
Happy Birthday Brent! I looks like you had a really fun birthday!
that is hilarious! And you never told me about Jeremy cutting that stuff, is he still alive? :)
Post a Comment