I am so grateful for this man. He takes such good care of me and our family. The flu bug hit me last night out of nowhere. He took over the kids' bedtime routine, and in between, brought me ice chips and held my hair out of my face, and gave me a blessing. And last weekend, he braved a whole weekend with the kids alone while I jumped ship to California for my birthday. He even managed sacrament meeting and the Monday morning school routine all by himself. And when we met up at the end of the day, he strode gallantly in with a bouquet of flowers and a birthday gift. What a man!
On our way back from St. George on Friday we had a tire blow out. Just earlier in the week he got stuck behind an accident where a lady was killed from a tire blowout. We were so grateful that, for us, the end result was only a minor inconvenience, and not a horrific tragedy. We finally returned home at midnight to a house of 60 degrees. I jumped in the covers exhausted, waiting for him to help warm me up. He was taking a little longer to get in bed, and I asked what he was doing. Praying.
No comments:
Post a Comment