Thursday, January 1, 2009

Ringing in the New Year

Thanks to our friends Chris and Heather Miller,
and Tanya and Craig Willie, and their families
for joining us to ring in the year 2009











My little party animal who stayed up until midnight
to watch the ball drop.
Ready to toast!
Missing our Megan as she celebrates with her friend, Inez. With blank chapters ahead of us, we're wondering what's in store for us this upcoming year. The laughter and tears, the adventures and discoveries, the milestones and the unexpected....we're ready to write this year's story!

3 comments:

Dancewear By Heather said...

Thanks for having us, we all had fun (eventhough I probably didn't look like it:)

Mandy said...

Janice, soo cute looks like you all had a fun new year! The kids I can tell enjoyed themselves too! Happy New year!!

Mandy said...

Janice I keep checking your blog hoping that I will see something new and know how you all are doing!! I guess I should get on facebook huh?? How is the move doing and are you guys doing alright?!! We miss you hope all is well!!