Mom and Dad sure appreciated your help. Good job kids!
We also...
...took a whimsical trip down to California. Brent has traveled five or six weeks out of Brianne's eight weeks of life. When he told me he was going back to California, I decided we all were going with him. We enjoyed visiting family, wreaking havoc on Granny's house, and had an especially adventurous day at Knott's Berry Farm's Soak City. It was a quick trip, but a much needed break in the recent trend of hubandlessness.
P.S. More pictures to come from Grandma Ririe.




3 comments:
It looks like so much fun! We wish we could have been there...we are counting down our trip to UT...we will see you soon!
Brianne looks so cute in her little carseat with her hat on, she is growing so fast! I'm glad you guys had a good time in California, you definitely needed that break!
It looks like you had a fun family vacation. I want to go to that water park! It was fun to finally see Brianne. She is soo cute, I didn't want to put her down!
Post a Comment