Thursday, May 1, 2008

The Tagging Thing


Seven Facts About Me


1. I wanted to be a nurse ever since I was 15 years old when I was candystriper at Redlands Community Hospital. (By the way, Sheree, I don’t think you’re weird for liking IV’s. Now if you said you liked the poke required to get the IV, then I’d think that you were, uh…weird.)

2. My exact height is 4 feet, 11¾inches, which qualifies me for a handicap placard if I so choose.

3. Country music makes me cry. Real tears.

4. I give myself a "D-" in daily dinner preparation for my family.

5. I fail miserably at routine. I am the most consistently inconsistent person I know. (which explains my lousy grade on #4)

6. I think my kids are the funniest people in the whole wide world.

7. I’m a Libra who enjoys long late night phone conversations with her husband when he’s out of town.

Unfortunately, the tag stops here. I suffer from blogger association deficiency. I already promised my dear friend, Heather, I would never tag her. As you can see from my limited friends and family list, I have no one left to tag. That won’t bring me bad luck, will it?

3 comments:

The Ririe's said...

Well, you will probably end up with worse bad luck than me...I haven't done my tag yet. I will get on it soon though...that was fun to read!

{sheree} said...

I love your comment at the end, I don't think it will bring you bad luck though. That was a fun post to read!

Dancewear By Heather said...

thanks for honoring my request! If your candy striper picture doesn't scream the 80's I don't know what does (except for maybe the playlist on my blog) :) very cute!