Our little Megan is not so little anymore:( She is quickly growing into a beautiful young woman. Last Sunday I told Brent that she had a fireside to attend that evening. His response: “Is she that old already?” Indeed she is, and to add to that fact, this past week we registered her for junior high. Oh dear!
This is the question he asks me nearly every weeknight. Matthew absolutely loves scouts and is already working hard to earn his patches and belt loops. I have a feeling his enthusiasm won’t last until the Eagle, but we’ll ride this one out as far as it will take us. Isn’t he just adorable in his scout uniform?
This is my daily question which I don’t even know why I bother asking. It is always followed by, “It wasn’t me. Andrew did it!” Even though his mischievousness drives me crazy, it still doesn’t overpower my daily “good morning, Mom” and tight arms around the neck hugs.
Andrew has been defying every measure taken to ensure he is safely kept indoors. He has managed to escape undetected a couple of times, wondering off to the park and to the neighbor’s house. Most recently I could not find Andrew. I searched every room in the house and drove around the neighborhood, but to no avail. Obviously I was not very thorough in my house search.
As you can see, he was “hiding” behind the cushion, fast asleep on the couch.
I know, I know. Here we go again. There has been talk in the house about changing “the baby’s” name again. Jeremy suggested Tinkerbell because that’s a girl’s name. For now, we are affectionately referring to her as “the baby” until we reach a consensus on what her name will be. Permanently. We try to discuss the matter while she is sleeping...we don't want her go through an identity crisis.
2 comments:
I loved this post...so clever! However, you are totally stressing me about with the baby name...just kidding. I just have OCD so bad that just like when you were pregnant trying to come up with a name and I couldn't stop thinking about it...now I am back to not being able to stop thinking about it...I am sure you will pick out a perfect name though...better hurry and get one in time for the blessing....no pressure! =)
you guys sure make cute kids!
Post a Comment