All the kids were happily playing out back when Andrew wandered in with a leash. Brent said to him, "Oh no, Andrew, that's for a dog." And then Brent got this sinister idea...
Warning! Cat lovers may find the following videos contain disturbing images.
So I was a little worried about watching the movie after I read the dislaimer.... I did feel bad for the poor little cat, but I also realized that Andrew could have done much worse, it was pure innocence...he just wanted to take him on a walk, he wasn't trying to be mean! Poor little kitty. =)
3 comments:
So I was a little worried about watching the movie after I read the dislaimer....
I did feel bad for the poor little cat, but I also realized that Andrew could have done much worse, it was pure innocence...he just wanted to take him on a walk, he wasn't trying to be mean!
Poor little kitty. =)
Poor kitty! Andrew seemed to be having a good time with his new little venture. I do feel bad for the cat though!
I don't think the cat minded at all! She got up on her feet when she wanted to, I think she was enjoying the ride!
Post a Comment