Saturday, May 10, 2008

It's Great To Be Eight!

Happy Birthday Matthew!

Remember when.....

Matthew 2 years old. I just want to kiss that
drippy, sticky ice cream face!



Lots of fun for Matthew today. It started with a treasure hunt around the house until he discovered his new set of wheels. He gave it a quick test ride, and then he was off to his soccer game. In the afternoon he and his friends enjoyed a game of bowling. Back at home it was presents, cake and ice cream. Pizza for dinner and Legos with Dad and Jeremy finished off a perfectly fun day.







3 comments:

The Ririe's said...

Happy Birthday Matt!!!! We did get you a little something, but I keep forgetting to stick it in the mail. We didn't forget about you though! We can't wait to come and be there for your baptism!!! Love you!

{sheree} said...

Happy Birthday Matthew! I can't believe how fast you are growing up! We love you!

Cami said...

Happy Birthdat Matt! We are excited for you baptism! See you soon!