..*Christmas, Mom, Christmas!*And then he heard Matthew singing, "Jingle Bells". So I've been hearing him sing *Jingle bells, jingle bells......all the way!* over and over. That's all he can remember. I was just thinking last night how nice it was that he wasn't repeating, *Batman smells* after his older brothers. No sooner did I think that when I heard those silly words come out of my sweet little guy's mouth. His brothers, of course, thought they were the bomb, *Did you hear Andrew, Mom?!*
Here is the aftermath of him playing with the ornaments the day after we decorated our tree...out of the corner of my eye I thought he was playing with Natalie's toys. I'm still deaf in one ear from this lousy cold and couldn't hear him breaking them until I heard a huge CRASH!
Here he is with the lights before we could get them up outside...
And here he is after opening the first present I put under the tree... He walked up to me, present in hand, "It's happy birthday mom!" I tried to tell him it was "merry Christmas" and that we had to wait, but he didn't quite get it. Now I KNOW for sure to not put anything else under the tree until December 24th. Yes, he found the scissors on his own.
1 comment:
I love the picture of him with the lights; you can almost see the wheels turning in his head.
Post a Comment