Friday, May 8, 2009

Drew Dixon

It wasn't a good day...one of those "will laugh about it later" kind of a days. Andrew is following in the footsteps of his older brothers, getting into all kinds of mischief. It all started this morning at breakfast with a meltdown when I didn't make his bagel sandwich "just right." In retaliation, he fingerpainted with the cream cheese while I was upstairs getting dressed. Then when I was otherwise distracted, he snuck out to the refrigerator in the garage and ate the "special" snacks designated for field trips. Hungry again, he dumped a brand new bag of marshmallows all over the kitchen floor. The "desperately in need of mopping" floor, I might add. He and Natalie were happily snacking when I found them.
Should have known that it was not a good day for me to absorbed in the computer. While I was interfacing on the internet, he flushed a ton of Jeremy's Legos down the toilet, soaked his pajamas and stuffed snake in the toilet water, and then "hid" them in the cabinet of the bookshelf. I discovered it several hours later. And the grand finale was knocking the bookcase completely over. He's still alive, unharmed...barely. He's asleep now. We survived the day.
Here he is a few days ago after sneaking out into the garage to go "play" with the kitty. That's his snot all mixed in with the fur, and his cute little "wasn't me" grin.

1 comment:

Dancewear By Heather said...

well, on a lighter note... your family picture is really cute! :)