Thursday, May 7, 2009

Hogle Zoo


Well, we've been in Utah long enough to carry a tradition on down to the third kid. Megan, Matthew, and Jeremy have all now had the fun of going to Hogle Zoo for their kindergarten field trip. My friend Tanya and I braved the expedition with our 2 kindergartners, and 3 preschoolers. Lost and recovered Andrew three times, lost count of how many times we heard "I'm tired" and "Can we eat lunch now?", and lost only one foreign object to an animal exhibit (sorry about your water bottle Tanya, and sorry Mr. Giraffe)

Still there was fun to be had.

We all left with smiling faces, a little worn out, but happy nonetheless.

2 comments:

Tanya said...

That poor giraffe will never be the same! Who knew they could climb trees? Truly an educational trip to the zoo.

The Ririe's said...

That is a crazy pictures of the giraffe!!! I can't believe it climed the tree!