Not too long ago while changing Natalie's stinky bum, Jeremy and I had a conversation that went something like this:
"She's got stinky on her penis."
"Natalie doesn't have a penis"
"When is she going to get one?"
"Ummm....go get yout shoes and socks on, it's almost time to go."
Well, issues swept under the carpet never really go away.
Natalie, naked after her bath, was crawling around on the floor. Brent was holding her diaper, not quite getting around to putting it on. I advised him to get it on before Natalie peed on the carpet. The following day, Jeremy and I shared another conversation:
"Natalie doesn't have a penis."
"Nope, she doesn't."
"Well, Mom...yesterday you were telling dad that he needed to put Natalie's diaper on before she peed on the carpet, but Natalie doesn't have a penis."
3 comments:
THat is funny!! I don't know what I would say either!! Having three boys they have never seen a girl so that would be an interesting conversation!! Hope they don't grow up thinking that all girls have penis'!!!!! FUNNY!
he didn't stop there did he? Has he solved the mystery yet? :)
Janice I just wanted to thank you for your help with Tucker the other day at Brayden's birthday. I need to let him do more of that kind of stuff so he isn't so nervous!! I sure appreciate your kindness!! thanks again
Post a Comment