So I'm thinking maybe Brent and I will head off to Denny's tonight for a hot fudge sundae. They actually have a Denny's here in Tooele. We can reminisce about the last 19 years of our lives and how it all began over a hot fudge sundae at Denny's following a really lame institute dance on St. Patrick's Day.
Funny, I was just bored that night...never dreamed I was going going to fall into a pot of gold. Family is such an amazingly rich blessing. How lucky I am to have created one with Brent.

1 comment:
Janice oh it is good to see you are back to writing! I have missed you guys and wondered how you are doing! I loved this post!! How sweet funny thing is that sounds really good! 19 yrs is a long time! That is quite the accomplishment!! you both are great people!!
Post a Comment