Unemployment again. I suppose another storm was due, we've been enjoying a season of calm. These are the times when you really feel like you are out in the lone and dreary world, and are so grateful to have each other to hold onto.
Today Brent and I took opportunity to attend the temple. As we walked into the endowment room and I settled in my seat, a feeling of peace overcame me. This feeling stayed with me throughout the entire session, and throughout the remainder of the day. I'm not sure how long or intense the storm will be, but I am absolutely assured that Heavenly Father knows our needs, and we have no need to worry as long as we do our part.
So many things to be grateful for...the goal is to keep the eternal perspective even when it gets rough.
2 comments:
Janice I didn't know this!! We will keep you guys in our prayers!! It is a crazy time and you really never know what it going to happen!! Thank heavens for the knowledge of the gospel which brings so much peace!! What a great post on keeping in perspective! You are great and the Lord is aware of you I know He will bless you!! Keep your chin up and we wish you much happiness!!
I haven't been "blogging" for awhile, so when I finally read this, here you are already through the storm. What a blessing to have had the peace come, and know you will be okay no matter how long the trial may last. But now here you are, and the trial was a relatively short one, another blessing, and another measure of peace. Hold on to the peace, "Be Still and Know that I am God".
Post a Comment