Saturday, November 1, 2008

Trick or Treat



A Pirate looking for some loot, or maybe even Jack Sparrow...





A Ninja looking for a fight (or some candy)










Is it Woody, or a candy train robber?



Where's inbahdee-bahdee-bahdee and beyond anyway?










Someday my prince will come...







And then we came downstairs this morning and saw this on the table. LOL Angela! LOL!


4 comments:

{sheree} said...

All of their costumes worked out very well...they all look so great! I'm glad you guys had a happy Halloween!

Mandy said...

SOO Cute!! They all looked so good! I love seeing girly things! Not much girly stuff around here! SO fun! I am glad you have a blog! It is fun to add to it and see how they are changing! I love what you wrote about Andrew! Cute!

The Ririe's said...

They all turned out so cute!!! Our house looked the same way Sat Morning! I will hopefully get all my pictures up soon and you can see all the 'hassle' I put in for a costume worn for just a couple hours...the things we do for our families! =)

Cami said...

They all looked so cute! Hope you had a Happy Halloween!