Monday, October 6, 2008

Insomnia

So you might notice that I'm blogging in the middle of the night. Natalie woke up crying, which thankfully is rare these days. When I came back to bed, Matthew had slipped in. I sent him back to his bed...he got disoriented and fell down the stairs. OUCH! He seems to be OK. Got Natalie back to sleep, came downstairs for a drink of water and realized Matthew's fall jolted me a little more awake than I wanted to be. So I thought I'd blog really quick. Except it didn't end up being really quick...since I was so far behind. Well, I'm going to bed now, very happy that it's late start Monday.

Now that we're in the light of day I can see the damage. Poor guy!

1 comment:

{sheree} said...

Oh no! That would wake me up too. Cute posts though...I love your heart attacked house, I can't even imagine coming home to that. It gave me a good laugh though!