She is the seventh member of our family and is now seven months old. Slow down already! Natalie has mastered sitting up, and really enjoys playing with her toys. I can't believe we still have these rings. Santa left them for Megan on her first Christmas.
I can now set her in the middle of the playroom with her brothers and she will contentedly play for quite a while. When I check on her, she usually ends up like this on her tummy and is restocked with spidermans and trucks. I really need to invest in more pink like toys. 

We advanced her diet to Gerber stage one foods and other things that she's probably too young to have. If you're eating in front of her, she gives you that "Why aren't you sharing?" look with those sad puppy dog eyes.
She's developed her own way of communicating her displeasure. She crinkles her nose and makes a snorty noise several times really fast. Don't you wish they would always stay so cute when your kids are not happy with you?
What a joy she is to all of us, and how lucky we are to have this youngest member of our family.
2 comments:
I can't believe she is sitting up!!! She is growing up so fast!
She is such a cutie
Post a Comment