It was 1969 and Richard Nixon was President of the United States. The world had just witnessed Neil Armstrong's historic first steps on the moon, and America was in the midst of the Vietnam War.
It was the end of the hippie movement...
and this was fashion.
Scooby-Doo, the Brady Bunch and Sesame Street first became a part of American households.
And this song was at the top of Billboard 100. Isn't the guy on lead vocals so hot?
It's amazing what a difference just a few years can make! Just 3 years later when I came into the world, how different things were in the world! (and by the way that is one of the best hospital pictures I have ever seen!)
6 comments:
We hope you had a happy birthday!!! Sorry we didn't get your card sent out on time! We love you!
Happy Birthday Janice! I hope it was a good one!
You and Blake were exactly the same size when you were born!
Happy Birthday! You'll have that BIG birthday next year. Don't you wish we had music like that today? Those were good memories.
OMG! That is funny. We are getting up there, aren't we??? Happy Birthday! Next year is a big one!
Happy Birthday Janice.We hope you had a wonderful birthday!
It's amazing what a difference just a few years can make! Just 3 years later when I came into the world, how different things were in the world! (and by the way that is one of the best hospital pictures I have ever seen!)
Post a Comment