With her birthday just around the corner, Megan, accompanied by Natalie, has been taking a daily walk to the mailbox hoping to find something addressed especially to her.
Yesterday, she was happy to see Ms. UPS lady who delivered this package. She wasn't too happy though, when her dad told her she had to wait until her birthday to open it. Hmm.... I wonder what it could be?
2 comments:
It's almost like being a missionary! Happy Birthday on Monday Megan! It's almost here! (does she get to go to Young Women's tomorrow, or wait until next week?)
Happy Birthday Megan! Your card might be a little late so keep watching the mailbox - sorry - I got called into YW last week and spent a couple days at girls camp so I am a little behind on everything else. Don't worry we haven't forgotten you...hope you have a very happy birthday! We love you and can't believe how much you have grown...you are a beautiful young woman! Happy Birthday!!!
Post a Comment