Tuesday, July 8, 2008

A Great Recipe

Break out the smarshmallows, it's s'mores night at the Miller's! Another great night of fun with the Anderson's and the Miller's. We haven't all gotten together since New Year's. With our three families it's always high energy; we have a total of fifteen kids amongst us. Even so, we managed to keep our pyromaniac son, Jeremy, from burning down the place and McKay Anderson from heisting all the chocolate. (No worries Paula :) In case of emergency, future firefighter Andrew was ready with the hose. If he didn't manage to drown Heather's garden, he certainly nearly drown himself. Friends+food+fun=a great recipe! Thanks Chris and Heather, we had a great time!

1 comment:

Dancewear By Heather said...

You said it all so creatively! I really like how the collage worked out too. It was a lot of fun, and we really should do it more often! Your pictures turned out a lot better than mine too I think. I haven't uploaded them to my computer yet