This morning as we began to get ready for church, Jeremy let me know that the Church called and said there was no church today. I'll have to admit, he's getting more creative in his protests. Once we get to church, he seems to do just fine (minus the helping him to stay reverent during Sacrament meeting part). However, I find following the Prophet's counsel to attend our Sunday meetings is a good thing. Tonight at dinner Jeremy once again showed evidence that somewhere along the way his Sunday lessons are sinking in a bit. As he was saying the blessing on our meal, his last words were "...and I will follow God's corrections..." Commandments, corrections-it's really all one in the same, don't you think?
Sunday, August 3, 2008
Church Day Revisited
This morning as we began to get ready for church, Jeremy let me know that the Church called and said there was no church today. I'll have to admit, he's getting more creative in his protests. Once we get to church, he seems to do just fine (minus the helping him to stay reverent during Sacrament meeting part). However, I find following the Prophet's counsel to attend our Sunday meetings is a good thing. Tonight at dinner Jeremy once again showed evidence that somewhere along the way his Sunday lessons are sinking in a bit. As he was saying the blessing on our meal, his last words were "...and I will follow God's corrections..." Commandments, corrections-it's really all one in the same, don't you think?
No comments:
Post a Comment