Sunday, August 10, 2008

On the Chef Side of Life

Did I ever mention how much I hate to cook? I cannot tell you how much I love to see the chef side of Brent's personality emerge. The part I most admire is his undefeatable attitude. For me, attempting a new recipe is a major feat. If I try it and it doesn't turn out, I scrap it. For Brent, if at first he doesn't succeed, he tries, tries again. Menu item of the week: PIZZA!



Rolling
the
dough












The two different versions of pizza dough. The part where I would scrap the recipe because it didn't turn out the first time. My chef husband figures out where he went wrong, and fixes it.
















The
finished
product


A variety
to choose from
















Very cheesy. Very Yummy! Brent's final conclusion: Not quite Domino's. I couldn't disagree more! BETTER than Domino's, or Pizza Hut, or Papa John's or any other pizza joint.

2 comments:

Jim and Janeal said...

Hey, sounds great! Where's my chef? No really, when are you coming to visit so Brent can cook for us? Just Kidding!!!! It does sound good though.

The Ririe's said...

Looks yummy...does he want to come cook for me?