The saga continues. Every Sunday morning with Jeremy is another version of "I hate church. I'm not going." Today we ignored his protests as we all got ready. Then the clock struck nine, and Jeremy was still in his pajammies. And then I remembered.....
lightbulb appearing above my head in the skyTHE NEW TIE!

The picture on the right reflects the current status of the old tie, therefore, I purchased a new one. Jeremy was very excited to wear his new tie. His attitude took a 180 degree turnaround and he immediately got dressed for church. And then...a step back. He suddenly remembered a previous warning (threat?) that if he did not take care of his tie (the old one) we would be buying a new one rather than the toy he wanted. With great concern in his , "Mom, did you buy this tie? Does this mean we don't have money for The Beast now?"
After being reassured that he could still earn The Beast, he continued in the direction of going to church. Whew! Made it through that one. The only problem is: I'm out of ideas for next week.
1 comment:
you can almost hear the gears turning in his head can't you?!
Post a Comment