Wednesday, August 20, 2008

There She Goes!


Class schedule, 8 periods, locker combination memorized, school book (and I do mean book), back to school wardrobe, pink plaid backpack, 101 items of school supplies listed by various departments, nails painted to match the outfit.....ready, set, go!



Well, Brent, here's our baby girl off to junior high. "Love you, Mom, bye," and off she went running to the bus stop in pure excitement. You can't help but be excited for her. Go Megan! Now, I guess for the next six years, it's us on our knees praying for good friends and good choices, as we continue to guide her. Heaven help us.

3 comments:

{sheree} said...

She looks so cute! Like a real junior high kid! Boy, that went fast!

janice said...

Wow. I'm excited for her! 7th grade was a fun year for me.
I think the biggest changes were meeting new friends from other schools, and trying to add new friends into my circle of friends- learning how not every friend didn't like everyone else's new friends, and just the changes all that made to my social life at the time.
Changing classrooms, new teachers, more rounded/higher education - all fun and exciting!

The Ririe's said...

What a scary/exciting day!!! She will do great...she is a good girl!