Tuesday, August 26, 2008

In Harm's Way

Jeremy joined his big brother Matt at school today. His new teacher is Mrs. Harms. She's from Minnesota, and is new to the school this year. Jeremy was very excited to start kindergarten and wanted Matt to walk him to his class. Of course, I followed closely behind.
The school bell rang, and Mrs. Harms politely dismissed the parents. As we all shuffled slowly out of the classroom I got to thinking; given Jeremy's extreme precociousness, I'm not sure if it's the student or the teacher who I'm putting in "harm's" way.

Get ready, get set, get learning!

2 comments:

Dancewear By Heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dancewear By Heather said...

good question..... :) After substituting in Primary Sunday I've been thinking it's a good thing Cameron has another year before I do the same!
How did he like it? How did you?