
Every morning I wake up to the sweetest smiles from this little angel. I can't help but just smother her in kisses. I wish I could spend my whole morning hugging and holding her, and laughing and playing with her. Little by little, she is becoming more interactive with her world. She will grab anything within her reach. She loves to have a toy in her hands to play with. She likes very much to be in the center of activity. She really wants to be mobile. She arches her back and kicks off with her feet to move herself. She's graduated to sharing a room with her sister, which is good because I think she needs more "girl" influence. The other night Brent informed me that she fell asleep with her baby truck. She's also expanded her dietary repertoire to include rice cereal, which is also good because we're still working on sleeping through the night. Yaaaaawn.
Here's the squealing, giggly little girl in action:
3 comments:
Natilie is SO cute! It's nice sharing a room with her. I'm just happy I finally have a sister. Mom, can I just PLEASE can I paint our room hot pink?
That would be cute Megan! I can't believe little Natalie is already 5 months! That went by too fast!
that first picture looks just like Megan in miniature form! She is beautiful, and very photogenic!
Post a Comment